Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Hero

Wow, check this out, y'all:
  • http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/cold_turkey

  • Kurt Vonnegut kicks ass. I wonder if I have any of his books around?
    He speaks many things, e.g. in the above-linked column, that I think.
    I'm almost... allllmmmosssstt... inspired. Ideas, yes. Words/stories, no.

    I have a business trip to southern Cali, leaving tomorrow morning.
    I'll be back in about a week. Will the change of scenery help?

    --CAS
    (whose credit, BTW, is not quite as bad as she thought)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, this is not as bad as it seems. What you need, is a bottle of red wine. Maybe a glass of scotch,(just the one), and a whole night, talking about the writing thing. I have found that to be one of the best cures for that mysterious malady known as writer's block.
    Just ahving someone to bounce idea off of can be the best thing to get through, I know this from some of our previous nights doing just this. gimme a call, or better, E-mail me. I'll get, I have gotten obsessive about checking my e-mail.
    Here's my other little bit of encouragement. If I can get to 400 pgs. then you can get past writer's block. I am the queen of procrastinators, and you know it...... heh heh
    Later...